The ATLA membership renewal season is at its end. Members who have not renewed are no longer be eligible to receive ATLA Individual member benefits.
We encourage you to renew on My ATLA so that you may enjoy the valuable benefits of your membership in ATLA:
- Discounted conference and webinar registration – ATLA events, in person and online, provide opportunities to discuss and reflect on the work we do, develop new ideas, and increase your network of colleagues and collaborators. The cost of registration for non-members is significantly higher.
- Grant funding for you – Apply for grants to help you reach your goals, whether through professional development programs, conference travel grants, or scholarships.
- Valuable publications – Stay up-to-date on events, ideas, and opportunities with complimentary subscriptions to the ATLA Newsletter and the annual ATLA Summary of Proceedings.
- Professional development programs and networking opportunities – Take advantage of multiple opportunities for professional collaboration and development, including:
- Participating in interest groups and denominational groups
- Participating in the NACO and CONSER Funnel programs
- Serving in a leadership role on the Board, committees, task forces, or working groups
- Eligibility to vote – Vote for this year’s upcoming election.
To renew, visit the new My ATLA web portal (my.atla.com).
If this is your first time logging into My ATLA, reset your password by clicking “Forgot Your Password” at the bottom of the page. Once you have set up your password using the link sent via email, visit My ATLA and click the Personal Snapshot link on the left-hand sidebar. Scroll to the bottom and click the Renew button under Individual Membership Renewal to view and pay your membership renewal invoice for 2018-2019. You will also have an option to select “Pay by Check.”
If you need assistance renewing online through the new My ATLA web portal, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help. If you need a copy of your invoice, email us so we can provide one.