NC LIVE and ATLA have partnered to offer a web template based on LibGuides CMS that features an easy-to-use interface, contemporary design, and customization. No coding or web design skills required!
The templates were designed by UNC Creative and feature a clean aesthetic and a user-focused interface. The web templates will also be mobile-responsive (will look great on computer browsers, tablets, and phones) and will meet the latest WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards. Libraries are free to tailor the templates as much as they desire to their needs and aesthetic.
- Includes two choices of template
- One features a more search-centered interface
- The other features a programming-centered interface
- Ability to customize header, footer, color, and logo
- Integration with widgets such as a calendar, hours, and chat
- Two layouts within the template
- A library homepage template
- One additional interior page template, which you can use for as many pages as you like
- PDF guide including:
- Step by step instructions for using the onboarding tool
- Best practices for website design
- Access to online onboarding tool
- Complete the online tool with your desired customizations
- Copy three different sections of code into LibGuides CMS – no coding or web design skills required!
- A LibGuides CMS v.2 account with administrative rights
- A hosted site (or access to your server)
- Permissions to make changes to your website
How to Join
This offer is available to Institutional Members of ATLA for a one-time fee of $150 USD, payable to the ATLA Member Programs Department. To join, please contact email@example.com.